PER®formance Ocean Bamboo
Microfibre Yoga Towel
The Ocean Bamboo Yoga Towel has a soft microfibre surface made from Bamboo and a non slip PER® reverse.
The attractively patterned bamboo towelling surface is very soft and highly absorbent, manufactured in a closely woven double loop structure and designed to be used either as a 'topper for a standard yoga mat, particularly for 'hot' yoga, as the wetter the surface becomes the more absorbent it is, or as a lightweight mat (at only 540 grams) to use when travelling, or when using another studios yoga mat.
Size: 61 cm × 173 cm (24″ × 68″)
The mat washes and dries quickly and easily.
Colour Available: Purple/Lilac
- Ultra-absorbent microfibre surface with non slip PER® reverse
- 61 cm × 173 cm (24″ × 68″)
- Lightweight – approx. 540 g
- Closely woven double loop structure
- Durable and hard wearing
- OEKO Tex 100 standard non- toxic, containing no Phenols, Phthalates, latex or rubber
- ECO PER® is SGS approved biodegradable
- Machine washable: cool/cold minimum wash
- Oeko-Tex Standard -100 Product Class 1 (for baby articles) – TPVO 043943
- FDA Certified United States FDA Testing Standards SGS CY-2007 – 10529B. Food Grade.
- Phthalate Free – Does not contain PVC or Toxic Metal. SGS UG-2008-20035
- RoHS Standards – SGS - CE-2009 – C8168
- European Commission (EC) – REACH
- Biodegradable - PIDC Test 2009-11-03
- Toxic Heavy Metal Free – SGS UG-2008 – 20035A -03
- European Union PAHS Subject Content Standards. TUV 113073454
- Japan ST Toy Safety Testing Standards – 070202052-4
Please click here for PER®formance Materials Technical Specification for Certification and Accreditation
|Ocean Bamboo Microfibre Yoga Towel
||24" x 68"
||61cm x 173cm